The Little Junior manikin meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike child CPR trainer and is the perfect supplement to the Resusci Junior manikin. Our package of four Little Junior manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
Includes 4 Little Junior Manikins, 4-Pack Carry Case, 8 Junior Faces, 8 Junior Airways, 24 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
- Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning child CPR
- Affordability through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the
important technique of opening the airway. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR
- Audible feedback for chest compressions reinforces correct compression depth with an optional clicker feature
- Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Four Pack includes: 4 Manikins, Soft Pack, 8 Junior Faces, 8 Junior Airways, 24 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.